Stuff by Saki Shinoda on machine learning, scientific computing, data science, programming, etc.
I’m a research scientist in deep learning for RKR Epsilon, based in London, UK. I hold an undergraduate degree from the University of Cambridge in Natural Sciences (Physical Sciences) and a postgraduate MSc from University College London in Computational Statistics and Machine Learning.
Stuff I’ve Done
- MSc Computational Statistics and Machine Learning, University College London (UCL), UK
- BA Natural Sciences (Physical Sciences), King’s College, University of Cambridge, UK
- Two months working on machine learning for clinical patient stratification using multi-omics data at the Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR)
- Two months + two weeks on separate occasions doing data science and machine learning at Metail
- Ten days on a spring insight week at Goldman Sachs
- Ten weeks business intelligence and assorted project management at Syngenta
- 12 months project management, event management and marketing communications at Syngenta
- Presented my MSc thesis as a workshop paper at NIPS 2017
This site uses Jekyll on the Github Pages platform.